Breaking News from Super-modeler, George Maiorana!I have placed the C-133 build on hold until the end of July. I'm in the process of getting my Tu-4 ready for the Scale NATS held in Muncie, IN, this July 12th.
I've gotten the "itch" to get my planes into the air so the 133 has to take a back seat for a while. I still plan on having it flying in the Spring of 2014.
I can't promise anything, but your 60th Anniversary Reunion at Dover would be a great place to fly the 133 if you could get us permission to fly it there. Just a thought for now. All depends on my health and financial situation.
Here's his Tu-4: