Friday, April 5, 2013

Shock & Awe!

The flood of reactions to the news of Sandy's passing includes the following (please leave Comments on this blogpost):

From Walt McCann....

Here is a picture, taken last year at Sandy's house, in Rehoboth Beach, DE.
Sandy is on the top left and I'm standing next to him.
Jimmy Nolan is front left with Hank Baker on the right.
All four of us were C-133 Flight Engineers, at DAFB, from the late 50's to early 70's.
I will dearly miss my Buddy.      Fond Regards-  Walt McCann






From Bill Neely....

Sad news about Sandy.
He and I only met at the C-133 reunion but we had become friends and exchanged e-mails regularly. I'll miss him and his humorous messages about Minnesota.
At our age we must enjoy every day for we do not have many left in this world.



No comments: