Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Giant 133 Model Update

Breaking News from Super-modeler, George Maiorana!

I have placed the C-133 build on hold until the end of July.  I'm in the process of getting my Tu-4 ready for the Scale NATS held in Muncie, IN, this July 12th.

I've gotten the "itch" to get my planes into the air so the 133 has to take a back seat for a while.  I still plan on having it flying in the Spring of 2014.

I can't promise anything, but your 60th Anniversary Reunion at Dover would be a great place to fly the 133 if you could get us permission to fly it there. Just a thought for now.  All depends on my health and financial situation.

Best regards,


Here's his Tu-4:

No comments: